Thank you for your interest in sponsoring "Finish The Ride" and "Finish The Run"!
FILL OUT OUR SPONSOR AND VENDOR REQUEST FORM
"FINISH THE RIDE" and "FINISH THE RUN" 2018 SEASON
2 EVENTS FTR Griffith Park April 29, 2018 and Santa Clarita October 7, 2018.
REACH 2 TIMES THE NUMBERS OF SUPPORTERS!
A UNIQUE MULTISPORT EVENT
"Finish The Ride" and "Finish The Run" events appeal to runners, skaters, wheelchair athletes, cyclists and walkers.
A UNIQUE CAUSE
"Finish The Ride" and "Finish The Run" supports Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) and their production partners. They are all dedicated to ending hit and run crimes and their causes and supporting the victims of traumatic injury.
A FULL YEAR OF PROMOTION TO A STELLAR DEMOGRAPHIC
Your support is broadcasted to our market that includes 30% ages 15-19 and 60% ages 30-59. All our followers are active, civic minded and champions of a healthy lifestyle and a healthy environment.
Finish the Ride events play host to thousands of participants, young and old, and reach tens of millions through social and targeted media awareness campaigns. These include KABC, KCBS, KNBC, KCAL, KTTV, FOX, Univision, Telemundo, KNX 1070, NPR, KPCC, KPFK, LA Times, Daily News, Pasadena Star News and lots more.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS IMPORTANT MOVEMENT WHICH CONTINUES TO GROW! LOOK WHAT WE HAVE DONE!!
Since its origination, Finish the Ride was responsible for dropping hit and run crimes by 16% across Los Angeles
Billboard impressions in 2015: 4.119 million—2016: 67 million
Media impressions in 2015: 3 million– 2016: over 2 million impressions
In 2016, Finish The Ride social media reached 20,000 people per month
In 2016 Finish The Ride Website reached over 4,000 per month
In 2016 Ads for Finish The Ride reached over 600,000
Finish The Ride has also created the non-profit organization, Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) and its pilot program, SAFE Support, which provides direct assistance to the victims of traffic incidents and traumatic injury. Take part in this important work!
EVENT BOOTH (per event):
For profit companies — $150 - $200
Non-Profits — $50 - $100
Non-Profit Promotional Partnership Booth Price – FREE! PARTNER WITH US TODAY!
Benefit packages can be tailored. Lock in your support for more than one event and get more for less – 25% off for sponsoring all of 2018.
Benefits can include but are not limited to:
– Your logo on media, emails, post event newsletter and more
– Your logo on t-shirts and custom made bicycle jerseys and tech shirts
– Dedicated banners displaying your logo on route and/or at pit stops
– Exposure on Finish the Ride social media accounts highlighting your company or product. (This includes over 1,000 email identities, 4,700 Facebook likes and 750 Twitter followers
– focused impressions average over 20,000 per month)
– Your promotional material or swag in goodie bags
– Your Logo on Start/Finish truss
– Promotional articles included in monthly email newsletter
– open rate averages over 25%.
– Pre-event packet pick up party or post volunteer party at your business
– List of participants interested in “more information” from sponsors.
– Double size or prime location booth space at the event expo/festival
– Event entries and event apparel FREE
– Plaque of appreciation from Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) and other benefiting organizations.
$10,000 TITLE SPONSOR
$5,000 PRESENTING SPONSOR
$2,500 COMMUNITY SPONSOR
$1,000 GOLD SPONSOR
$500 SILVER SPONSOR
SUPPORT A CAUSE THAT IS NOT ONLY SENDING THE RIGHT MESSAGE
BUT ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING TO SAVE PEOPLE’S LIVES –
SUPPORT FINISH THE RIDE & STREETS ARE FOR EVERYONE.
To fill out our sponsor or vendor interest form